Still Waiting

Another solid visit with Julie. She had a short infusion this morning. We came up and went out to lunch. She did another self infusion as we sat at the park. We went to dinner. I helped give her a bath and then the girls. She did another self infusion tonight. And that was it. Things seem relatively calm.

Julie has a bone marrow biopsy this week and we are just anxiously awaiting Forman to say that she is stable and give a return home date.

If we find out I will post it.

Otherwise she is progressing well. Negative test results last week. Less blood being given regularly, and she is slowly getting stronger.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *